2014 Terrific Braided Hairstyles for Black Women

Braided hairstyles are the perfect way to forget for a certain period of time about hair problems. This mostly concern African American women. Natural hairstyles for black women introduce many braided hairstyles just for one reason: braids protect hair from the harmful influence and are easy to maintain. Actually they say that braids appeared in 2000's b.c. and the fact that we have them now speaks loudly. Braided popular hairstyles are a mere space for creativity, cause here you can experiment not only with braiding techniques, but paly with highlights, hair colors and hair extensions to get awsome designs, Here I'd like to represent 2014 terrific braided hairstyles for black women. Black hair boosts natural thickness and seems to be meant for braids, so do not waste your time.

I must say that there are many braiding techniques, some of them we have discussed before: box braids, tree braids, cornrows, traditional French braids, fishtails, Dutch braids, twist braids and many others indeed. Once you have decided the technique you can have any braided hairstyle that can fit daily life and office outfit, as well as evening gown on special events.

Well, I mentioned that braided hairstyles have survived through history, and I must add that each new season professional hair stylists and designers bring forward more and more new braided hairstyles for black women. Hair trends 2014 represent some tendencies in braided hairstyles:

• Braid crowns
  • Tangled braids
  • Skinny braids creating messy look
  • Extravagant milkmaid braids
  • Symmetrical center parted braids
Now the hairstyles pictures. Box braids updo hairstyles for black women 2014 box braids updo hairstyles for black women 2014   Elegant braided hairstyles for black women 2014 braided hairstyles for black women 2014   Exquisite braided updo hairstyles for black women 2014 braided updo hairstyles for black women   Curls and braids hairstyles for black women 2014 curls and braids hairstyles for black women 2014   French braids for black women 2014 french braids for black women 2014   Havana twists 2014 havana twists 2014   Natural hairstyles for black women 2014 natural hairstyles for black women 2014   Sexy braided hairstyles for black women 2014 sexy braided hairstyles for black women 2014   Smashing braided hairstyles for black women 2014 smashing braided hairstyles for black women 2014   Twist braided hairstyles for black women 2014 twist braided hairstyles for black women 2014

Comments

comments